Our extensive experience in dealing with Spanish customs means you can rely on us to handle all aspects of custom clearance and/or transit procedures for all goods, whether transported by air, sea or land. SANER´s IT systems are regulated and authorised by the public administration, allowing us to clear goods electronically (EDI).
Our customs department is noted for its speed and efficiency in clearing goods, and has an extremely low incident rate. Our team of professionals provides the following services:
Customs clearance services:
- International trade consulting
- Border assistance services: Spanish Inspection Services, public health, phytosanitary and veterinary services
- Assistance with customs inspections
- Authorised economic operator certification (AEO)
- Release of goods for free circulation
- Fiscal clearance (VAT exempt)
- Customs clearance at factory site
- State centralised customs in Barcelona for import clearance
- Binding tariff information (BTI)
- Temporary imports
- Preparation for customs inspections
- Inward processing
- Inward processing relief (IPR)
- Outward processing relief (OPR)
- Processing under customs control
- Registering for Intrastat and licenses at the Ministry of Commerce
- Forwarding and triangular transactions
We have bonded warehouses in the free economic zone of the Customs Authority in Barcelona, from where we ship, receive, and safeguard the goods under customs control.
- Forwarding of goods in transit.
- You can save money since customs duties and taxes are not paid until the goods are shipped for consumption, and there is no limit on the length of time that goods may remain on the premises.
Ask for more information about our customs services.